Wednesday, July 11, 2018

July 11, 2018 Tic-Tac-Toe


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Tic-Tac-Toe
challenge which has become one of my favorite challenges.  Lots of possibilities with this one.  I choose to go with food, fun fold and paper piecing. 

I used 7504-W Calories Flip Set as well as using the the flip fancy die set
 Die Set  to add some dimension as well as with this die set there is no guess work, you know everything is going to be cut to size and work as it should to make a waterfall card. 

I had some cute DP that my friend Sally had given me and I made great use of the bananas print to go with the banana split card.  This is such a fun card to make.  They were very popular a few years ago but in my book they have made a fun comeback. 

  Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic- Tac Toe  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

How fun that you had dp to match your banana split fun flip stamp set! So many of the dt used food on their cards and now I'm hungry! Cute Card!

Patti J said...

This turned out so sweet! Love the choice of papers - perfection! Cute card, dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a great card. I just love waterfall cards. I've made a few of them, and every time I ask myself why I don't make them more often. The grands really seem to love them, too, since they're interactive. Your banana split looks delicious! Haven't had one of those in years.

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome waterfall card. Love the dp match to the banana split. Great job!

Donna said...

Stunning card, fun flip card and that paper is great with it!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and die set Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

Yumm!! These waterfall/flip cards are really so fun and so is the fact you have banana patterned paper to match this set!!