Friday, July 20, 2018

July 20, 2016 100 Days to Brave and Beautiful You



Every two weeks there are a circle of friends that meet at Paneras for Cuppa  and a Card hosted by our SU demonstrator.  Last week we used these two SU sets Crafting Forever and Beautiful You - well I  came home and made another one as I sent the one we made out the very next days.  So simple but love the message.


This is a devotional study that my church is sponsoring for an online FB study - we have abut 200 women doing the study - and our leader is so dynamic and  inspirational. Jessica encourages to post to not only the FB group but to our blog as well.  This devotional has been an inspiration in my faith - especially with my shoulder surgery.  Since I am still sleeping in a recliner post-op coffee first and then my devotional second each morning.  Annie Downs is such a woman of faith as well as inspirational.  I am so happy I could join this group.  

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love your card! That stamp set is so awesome. I am happy you are so in touch with you faith right now!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and message. What great timing for your Bible study!

Patti J said...

This card was fun to make. Never would have thought to mix the two sets of stamps! Looks like a great study, so glad you're able to take part!