Sunday, August 12, 2018

August 12, 2018 First day of School


August 15 my oldest great grand daughter Bella will start kindergarten and she is so excited.  It just doesn't seem possible that she is 5 already.  Well she thinks she is about 15 but....  She loves getting her own mail so I made her a little card which I cased from Pinterest that I loved.  I had some digital school bus paper so I printed it out - then I made a clip board out of Kraft and put some line school paper on top with her name.  I made the clip to the clipboard using a Stampin Up punch.  That punch has come in handy several times.  Cut out some bright letters using Stampin Up alphabet dies, then I computer generated the sendiment of Lets get rolling.  I wrote her a little note for the inside and die cute some numbers for the inside of the card.  Fun card to make.  
Now I have to make little brother a card so he will get mail as well.  Think I will use some race cars from Taylored Expressions that I got back in June.  

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This card is absolutely ADORABLE Shirley!! Love the school bus paper you've printed and I'm sure this will be so fun for him to get in the mail too! :) It's always funny how you 'have' to do for one that you have to do for the other kiddo! LOL!! You're a sweet Great gma! HUGS

loz said...

What a Fantastic card and great for a five yr old Shirley. I am sure she will be taking this to kindy to show everyone. Our school starts at the end of january so I was a little confused but every country is different..loz

Donna said...

This is just adorable! Bella will love it especially with the personalization with her name on it!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Love this, and I'll bet Bella does as well. Great job!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my goodness, this card is just so cute! Your great granddaughter is going to love it. She'll be so proud to get mail AND to be starting Kindergarten. Time sure flies, doesn't it? I can't believe how big my grandkids are getting. It won't be long and they'll start graduating from high school. Where does the time go?