Wednesday, August 29, 2018

August 29, 2018 Sketch Challenge



This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is the sketch challenge.  This was a fun sketch to work with.  I recently had organized - or reorganized my DP and I saw this cute bird DP - so decided to work with it.  I used 2614-D, 2616-D, and 2617-D - all Tiny Birds - each sold separate.  I colored them with copic markers and punched out a little heart to go on the circle as well.  For my sentiment I went with 410-H Simple Pleasures, only using the first line of the sentiment.  Then I thought what do birds enjoy,and that would be a nice cool bath in August so I used 4311-I Birdbath embossed and fussy cut out and popped up a bit for dimension. 

 Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Sketch Challenge and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I'm really enjoying seeing how everyone interpreted the sketch this week -- love your bright and cheery take on it! Everything goes together so perfectly on your card -- the birdies, birdbath, sentiment, and paper! Such a lovely card!

Donna said...

This is just adorable, sweet images and the perfect background paper, cute saying too!

loz said...

Fabulous card and DP Shirley I Love the little birdies..Loz

*Vicki* said...

This is something I enjoy watching is the birds splashing around the bird bath outside! :) What a darling card with those little birdies in different colors!! Fantastic take on the sketch Shirley! HUGS

Laurie Unger said...

This is just darling, Shirley. Those birds are sooo cute!

Cheryl W said...

Your little stamped birds are so cute, and they go perfectly with your DP. Wonderful card!

Heather said...

Great minds think alike! Love how you added the hearts in matching colors to each of the circles; such a fun touch!

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute! Made me smile!!! Thanks for sharing!