Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February 27, 2019 Anything Goes

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything Goes - always one of my favorites as you can use any stamp - no theme to follow - just use your imagination.
I saw this design on Pinterest - but can't find it again but remembered enough that I could "case" it.  Love the yellow and green combo - it is so bright and cheery - I used 9724-G Happy Frog, for my sentiment I used 3916-F  Celebrating You - from our birthday collection.  I think this could be used for really any special day.  I colored up the frog with copic markers in greens and his tummy in yellow.  I used a cross stitch die cut to cut the frog and my sentiment.  I also had a cross stitch embossing folder which I used for my white piece on the inside of the card.

  Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  anything goes  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Shirley, this is ADORABLE! I love the card design, the colors, the embossing, and that cute little frog! I especially like the upside-down tag - need to save this idea for future reference!

Laurie Unger said...

Cute card - I like the different layers that fold over to create this. The yellow and green really pop. So ready for spring!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and design Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

This looks like a very fun fold card. I can imagine you had a fun time making it. I like your colors, too. In fact, green is my favorite color at the moment--because all we see outside is white, and I'm longing to see some green. :)

Heather said...

Very cute! And it looks like a super fun fold!

joy said...

Oh this is fabulous! I love different fold cards and you have made this one so cute with that little frog!

Cheri said...

This is so unusual!!!! I really like this design, Shirley, and you grabbed the perfect stamps for it.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh this is such a fun unique fold design!! Love that little froggie and it looks like a card I want to just keep playing with!! :) thanks for the get well wishes!!