Wednesday, August 28, 2019

August 28, 2019 Anything Goes


This week over at The House that Stamps Built is one of my favorite challenges
Anything Goes.

For my card I choose to use  2704-H Sail Boat and 3918-F Sentiment  after I got the card put together it was still a bit plain so I used 5128-D Palm Front Sm.
as a border in green around the white frame.  I sponged a sand/ocean and sunset on watercolor paper then fussy cut my sailboat out and popped it on top of a stamped sailboat.  Had a piece of ocean background paper left so used that as a layer.  Fun card to put together. 

  Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of ANYTHING GOES   So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti

7 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning card! Beautiful sunset and your framing of it is fantastic!

Esther Asbury said...

I love that beautiful sunset scene you created in the center of your card! So pretty!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness your card is stunning Shirley!! I so love that ink blended panel for your image! The palm leaves were a great idea for the base!! Wish I was there!! :) HUGS

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun theme - great coloring on the background sunset!

loz said...

Beautiful card and scene Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Your ink blending is wonderful! I love the colors you used, too. Gorgeous card, perfect for those masculine types.

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! Fabulous background and a great way to frame it to create a little scene!