Wednesday, September 04, 2019

September 4, 2019 Happy Birthday Danni

Today is Danni's 50 - yes her 50th birthday so we are doing a little blog hop in celebration. 


I choose this one as it is bright, cheerful, and sunny so I thought I would go with that vs. an over the hill card.  I used all SU products on this card and I love how the navy and yellow compliment each other. 

To follow along on the blog hop here is the order

                           
Shirley - http://glitteredpaws.blogspot.com/  and you are HERE NOW

Have a great day Danni and may your day be filled with blessings. 

10 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. love the fresh & fun color .. great for celebration.
Hugs
Rose

Sammi said...

Such a sweet happy card xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card for Danni's special day!

*Vicki* said...

This is so happy and beautiful Shirley! What a gorgeous birthday card design!! :)

Eulanda said...

Super sweet!!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Definitely a bright and sunny card. TFS!

Danni said...

I love the crisp, clean look to this card and the yellow/white/navy combo always makes me smile!! Thanks for joining in my birthday hop and making my day that much better!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card! Fun to see you doing the hop!!! Hugs...

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours Shirley...Loz

Cheryl W said...

This is definitely a lovely, cheerful card for a 50th birthday. Love it!