Wednesday, June 03, 2020

June 3, 2020 Designer Challenge - TAGS


This week over at The House that Stamps Built  - oh my the first week in June already and our Rock Star Laurie chose our challenge - TAGS.  Well I am not really happy with tags - I think I might try too hard.  So with Christmas just 6 months away I decided to make some Christmas tags.  You can always use tags. 

I decided to make three tags- and I used the following Repeat Impressions stamps:
     2108-H Joy
     1141-F Christmas
     8916-E Snowflake Outline 
     2708-M Pine Branch
I really enjoyed decorating the tags - and they are all different - my favorite - well I think it would be Merry Christmas - the tag in the middle. 

  Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Designer Choice  TAGS So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Designer Choice -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

8 comments:

joy said...

What great Christmas tags! Thanks for the inspiration!

*Vicki* said...

This was a perfect idea for tag making Shirley!! I love them all, but that one with the woodgrain background is so pretty with the white embossing! I actually love to make tags and feel less pressured...I think maybe because it's a smaller size, sometimes?! IDK! LOL! These are wonderful and it's never too early for making Christmas!! TFS!!

Donna said...

What a great idea to get a jump on Christmas tags, and they are all so lovely Shirley!

loz said...

Your Tags are fabulous Shirley. I really LOVE the Joy one..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Making tags is so much fun--especially Christmas tags. I make all my own gift tags nowadays. I think my favorite is the first one with the wood-grained background. I love the contrast of the white against the dark wood.

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome Christmas tags! These will sure come in handy when you're wrapping up presents in no time. Hope you're being safe - take care!

Heather said...

These are all fabulous!!! Each one is really beautiful, but my favorite is the white embossing on the grayish background; so elegant!

Esther Asbury said...

Your Christmas tags are AWESOME!!! I love all three of them -- you rocked this challenge for sure!