Wednesday, June 10, 2020

June 10, 2020 The House that Stamps Built challenge TTT


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Tic Tac Toe which is one of my very favorite challenges.  I used babies, paper piecing and buttons.  And I am going to be needing a baby card here in a week or so.

I used a die cut for the base of my card - and stamped the Baby 1607-I - paper pieced its little outfit.  Then for the button and the sentiment I used
4126-G Cute as a-you  will notice I stamped my words vertical.  I hand sewed the paper buttons on and then put two tiny buttons on the romper outfit. These tiny buttons were from long ago days when I made Barbie doll clothes.  Glad I saved them.

     Challenges:
          CraftyCreations - Anything Goes
          Creative Fingers - AnythingGoes

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic Tac Toe So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic Tac Toe-  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 


If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

9 comments:

Donna said...

Your card is absolutely adorable Shirley! Nice paper piecing and cute buttons!

Patti J said...

Cuteness!!! Love this, Shirley! Great take on the challenge, and what a fabulous use for that die! Rocked it again, dear friend!

*Vicki* said...

This is totally darling Shirley!! I love your paper pieced baby and buttons!! Nicely done!

loz said...

Super CUTE card Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Your carad is just as sweet as can be. I love your paper-piecing. It's such an effective technique that adds so much to an image. I have that same frame die that you used. I love it because it helps organize the sentiment and/or embellishments to create a really nice design.

Esther Asbury said...

Awwww....I love your paper pieced baby and matching buttons! What a sweet card!

Heather said...

This is so sweet!! I LOVE the paper pieced sleeper; so adorable!

Mari said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Laurie Unger said...

Fun baby card - lovely paper piecing.