Wednesday, June 17, 2020

June 17, 2020 Photo Inspiration


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is the photo inspiration.  I have used this swan stamp several times - but usually as a wedding card, today it is for an anniversary - or it could be a wedding as well.  I used
Swan Love - 4321-J and for my sentiment I used 1201-I BeMine I just used the last line of the sentiment.  I had this swan paper in my "stash" and it works perfect for this cad.  I think I have enough to make another one using the swans. 

     Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of hoto Inspiration So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Photo Inspiration, you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Pat  

8 comments:

Donna said...

How stunning Shirley, your scene is beautiful with the pink stenciled clouds and the background paper is so perfect!

Esther Asbury said...

That swan paper is perfect and I love the inked background behind your swans! Such a pretty card!

Patti J said...

Great card, Shirley! This one almost made me take up drinking! It was SO tough! You nailed it, dear friend!

loz said...

Gorgeous take on the inspiration picture Shirley. I thought I was seeing double as I just looked at Donna's card and saw the same swans...Loz

Heather said...

This is beautiful! I love that you had swan paper to match this image; it's perfect! And the inked background is fabulous!

Laurie Unger said...

Wow - how cool that you had swan designer paper in your stash. Like the stenciled clouds behind the swans. Awesome job!

Cheryl W said...

I can't believe how perfectly you swan paper worked with the inspiration photo. You really nailed this one! I think your design and the delicate colors work so well together. This would be a wonderful anniversary or wedding card.

*Vicki* said...

The swans are looking so elegant on your card here Shirley!! I love your take with the soft colors and those background papers couldn't be any more perfect for your design! I love it!! Hope you're staying cool! HUGS