Sunday, September 27, 2020

Embossed Leaf

 Good Morning, I think this is going to be our last "hot" day for a while as the temps are going to turn tomorrow.  I watched a video by Gina K. on how to emboss real leaves and I have been having so much fun with this.  


I used a leaf from one of our trees in our back yard embossed in copper embossing powder and for my sentiment I used Technique Junkie Leaves Turn  which I thought was so appropriate for this time of the wear.  Hope you enjoy our beautiful fall weather. 

5 comments:

loz said...

Stunning card and embossed leaf Shirley. I will have to check out the video..Loz

Cheryl W said...

I saw Gena K.'s leaf embossing video, too, and thought it was a really neat idea to try. Thanks for reminding me of it. Your card turned out beautifully!

Donna said...

This is stunning, I've been wanting to try this!

*Vicki* said...

Well how cool is that! Nothing like bringing in something from nature to use on a craft project! I've heard of this, but haven't tried it out! Thanks for the inspiration friend!

Patti J said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Wow wow wow wow wow!!! I can't wait to give this a try! Thanks for sharing, and inspiring!