Monday, October 05, 2020

October 5, 2020 POTW

It is my week to do the POTW - project of the week over at 
The House that Stamps Built.  I spend a lot of time on Pinterest and I keep looking at the pastel pumpkins.  So I went with this as my inspiration:




I colored and fussy cut three of the pumpkins in pastel pink, orange and blue, the leaf was colored in greens.  

After coloring I fussy cut the pumpkins and leaves, found a die cut that I liked to mount my design on, cut out FALL  from a small alphabet set I had and then punched some more leaves in green gingham.  This has a lot of color, as well as texture.  

I put it all together - popped up the leaves on the pumpkins, and tied a "tiny" twine bow to put on the pumpkin leaf.  I hope you enjoy and get an idea from Pinterest and make it your own.  



4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Those pumpkins turned out gorgeous Shirley! I love your inspiration as I'm very inspired by the soft and subtle colors myself and sometimes that's hard to fit into Autumn, but you've done a stunning job with it here my friend! Love those little twine bows!! :) HUGS

Patti J said...

This is beautiful! I do so love the pastels that you decided to go with - so unique, and stunning!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheryl W said...

I'm loving your pretty pastel pumpkins (how's that for alliteration?)! It's so hard for me to choose colors that are "outside the box." Thanks for inspiring me to be a bit more daring.

loz said...

Fabulous pastel pumpkins and card layout Shirley..Loz