Wednesday, January 13, 2021

ANYTHING GOES - THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Another Anything Goes over at The House that Stamps Built which has been a nice change.  For my card this week I focused on trying to build up my masculine card supply.


I liked the way this turned out - I had the camo paper as well as the variegated pine trees in my stash so I decided to go with the 4216-M Gray Wolf   stamped on white and then embossed in old medival gold embossing powder.  I then cut it out using my stitched rectangle dies. For my sentiment I used 9717-C A Happy Hello, which I embossed in the medival gold powder.  I really enjoy it when cards just seem to fall together and you can say "I like this one".

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of  Anything 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Great masculine card Shirley! Like that embossing and that you did not need to do any coloring for an elegant look!

Laurie Unger said...

Ding, ding, ding! You nailed this masculine card. Wonderful use of designer paper too! I'm not sure I have this stamp - might need to get it now.

loz said...

Fantastic card and DP Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

Fabulous masculine card! The papers work perfectly with the beautiful wolf image!

Cheryl W said...

Masculine cards are so hard for me, so thanks for the inspiration. This one is perfect for a guy, especially one who is outdoorsy. I think I need to look for some masculine papers like the ones you used.

Patti J said...

Wonderful man card, Shirley! The papers are perfect, and the wolf looks like he's ready to jump off the page! Great job, as always :)

Carol L said...

This has all the masculine elements any gentleman who likes the outdoors would enjoy! Love those great papers with the lone wolf image! great card!

Darnell said...

What a terrific manly card, Shirley! Well done with the composition and the use of pp!! Hugs, Darnell