Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Anything Goes The House that Stamps Built


Today over at The House that Stamps Built is another Anything Goes (ATG) and it has been fun building up my masculine stash a bit this month.  

 Another cold day out here in Missouri.  I do know that it is duck hunting season as my neighbor is an avid duck hunter.  I personally don't like the taste of duck but his wife cooks all the wild game he brings home.  Bless her!!!


I challenged myself to use some of the supplies that I seldom use or haven't used in a long while and I choose to use Glimmer Mist, but you can use any fine spray mist that you have in your stash.  I used Ducks Take Off Lg. 2914-I stamping image in the center and Ducks Take Off  Sm. 2915-D. and then in the upper right corner I used 5015-P Postcard.   I put on a sweatshirt and went out to spray the mists and using a autumn mist and a red mist I sprayed the entire image as well as the sentiment 1214-G Knowing You, which I had stamped on a smaller white piece and die cut with a rectangle die.  I let this try and used some hardware (again that has been in my stash forever) on the left corner and tied a twine bow.  Mounted on brown card stock and then kraft as my base card.  

I kept the glimmer mists within easy reach so I can use them again in theveery near future.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of  Anything 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.  

7 comments:

Donna said...

Another fabulous masculine card Shirley! Like the sprays and that hardware is a gret touch!

loz said...

Gorgeous card Shirley..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

Another wonderful masculine card! Yea you, for filling up your stash. I like the little details you added here.

Cheryl W said...

This is a great masculine card. I like that you used some Glimmer Mist on it. I have a couple bottles of the stuff, and I rarely think to get it out and use it. The one instance when it does come to mind is when I'm using stencils. I love to give my design a spritz of Glimmer Mist before I remove the stencil. It adds such a nice, subtle sparkle.

Patti J said...

Wow! Another pretty masculine card! It’s fun to build up our stash! Great job on the challenge! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

This is beautiful! Good for you, using up some of the oldie but goodie stuff in your stash! it's always so rewarding to do that. I LOVE that little bit of hardware in the corner; it looks awesome and is a perfect embellishment for a masculine card!

Carol L said...

I just love how you put this together and that corner bit of hardware is so eye-catching! I too have lots of those hardware items in my stash and this great card may have inspired me to get mine out and use them again! Great masculine card!