Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May 10, 2017 Tic-Tac-Toe at The House that Stamps Built




This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Tic-Tac-Toe which is one of my favorite challenges.  Lots of possibilities - I used Flowers, Purple and Ribbon or TWINE.  For the sentiment I used 1112-E Just a Note  and for the flowers I used 919-I Iris Window.  I used a "curtain fold" which I had not done in a while but is lots of fun and adds some interest and texture to your card.  I used some old "TAC" paper for my curtain.  I thencolored the Iris Window with copic markers in "purple" and added a tiny purple twine bow to make my card complete.  

   Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge theme of Tic-Tac-Toe.  The possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.

    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

Challenges:
     Scor-Pal - More than One Fold

10 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic card Shirley..loz

Patti J said...

Ooh....aaah.....this is so soft and pretty! You should enter it in the more than one fold challenge at Scor-Pal too!!! Great job, dear friend, and thanks again for letting me know my blog post wasn't up today! Hope DH is doing well tonight!

Heather said...

Very pretty!! That fold is beautiful (haven't tried it yet) and really does add some fun and texture to the card!

Cheryl W said...

It's been a long time since I made a curtain fold card. Yours is so pretty, Shirley! I love all shades of purple, so your card really appeals to me.

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome job with the challenge, Shirley. This is lovely.

Cheri said...

A real stunner here, Shirley! I love that "curtain". I've never seen this fold before and it's fabulous. Perfect stamp to use too.

Donna said...

What a gorgeous card, fabulous fold, I have a difficult time with that fold unless you are supervising me! Great colors too, my favorites.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our Scor-Pal Challenge this month.
Ruza
Ruza's Craft Corner

fusiafscrapping said...

Fabulous project. Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!

Patti J said...

Glad to see that you entered this creation at Scor-Pal! Thanks for sharing with us!