Wednesday, May 03, 2017

May 3, 2017 Designers Choice - For a Special Lady



This month over at The House that Stamps Built, our Rock Star Heather choose For a Special Lady as our challenge theme. Since it is close to Mothers Day I choose to work with a card/and a giftie in one creation.  I haven't made one of these in a long time so it is fun to go back in time.  It is a pocket type card and a package of flower seeds tucked inside.  I used Blossoms Border 1501-L colored with a new set of Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Brush Pens. For my sentiment I used I love You 9711-E The picture does not  show the beautiful sparkle but IRL it is awesome  I then used I Love you Bunches - for my sentiment. I put a tab on the flower seed packet with a strip of designer paper and a small flower brad so the recipient can just pull the seed packet out.  I think Mothers Day would be a great time to plant some new flowers
 Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge theme of For a Special Lady.  The possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.

    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

8 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

How fun is this? Great job with the challenge and that seed packet is right on time!

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card! I often send seed packets to my kids around Mother's Day as a reminder of how much I love them.

Diane said...

What a fun card! I love that it is a giftie also. It is a happy card and the seed packet says SPRING!

joy said...

I adore this! The way you have presented the seed packet is so super special neat! Great job!

Donna said...

This is just stunning, like the toches of gold and the hidden gifty!

Heather said...

This is adorable and so pretty! Love the hidden seed packet; it is a really fun surprise.

loz said...

Fabulous gift card and design Shirley..Loz

Cheri said...

Oh, Shirley....I LOVE this card and gift idea! Brilliant design! You knocked it out of the park on this challenge!!!