Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May 24, 2017 The House that Stamps Built Anything Goes



There are 5 Wednesdays in May so this is our Anything Goes week, love these weeks.  I made two identical cards, one is more girly and the second one is masculine, or at least I think it is as I sent it our to a guy.  I made a shaker card using tulle netting from Jennifer McQuire tutorial and love it.  It is really the most successful I have been with shaker cards.  I used two fun images from Repeat Impressions Prescription 8417-G and the fun sentiment from the Holy Crap set Feeling Crappy 10627-J and I thought it might bring a smile to the recipients face and cheer them up a bit. Both cards are alike except for the colors and the color of sequins I used.  

   Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge theme of ANY THING GOES - the possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.

    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

10 comments:

Donna said...

How fun and absolutely stunning, the shaker is amazing! These will definitely put a smile on the recipients face.

Laurie Unger said...

This is so cute and sure to cheer up anyone feeling crappy!

Diane said...

I love your shaker card! I will have to look at Jennifer's video. It definitely will cheer someone up!

Patti J said...

You are a true Rock Star! These are so cool! Great job, dear friend! Thanks for a great day Wednesday!

Heather said...

These are so FUN!! Shaker cards are always fun, and the netting adds a great twist. Love that cute, little prescription bottle. These will definitely bring a smile the the recipients' faces!

Pam Sparks said...

Super cute and so fun Shirley! I love how you did the shakers and those stamps are so cute! I have to see if I have some of that toile or whatever it's called! :D

Pam Sparks said...

oh duh, went back and read your post better and see what you called it now! :D Insert blushing cheeks! lol

loz said...

Two fantastic shaker cards Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Awesome cards! I've got to try that tulle method for shaker cards. Seems like it would be way easier than using acetate. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheri said...

Absolutely fabulous cards, Shirley! I haven't had a chance to try the tulle shaker card treatment yet, but you sure have inspired me with these cards.