Friday, May 25, 2018

May 25, 2018 Frog Birthday

Surprise - no I am not back after my surgery - I just prescheduled a couple of extra posts. 
I had so much fun with this frog - this stamp set, die, and stencil came with a magazine that I picked up at Barnes and Noble - and lovin the frog.  There is also a duck in the set which I will post next week. 
I stamped the frog on green - fussy cut him out, and then put a wobble spring on the back.  This is for a "pastor that I might just know" that is having his 60th birthday soon.  He has a real sense of humor so I think he will appreciate this card. 

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Trust your surgery went well! Love your cute frog card - extra fun since you used a wobble spring!

loz said...

Such a CUTE card and the image set is gorgeous Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

This frog card is super cute! Sorry I'm so late commenting on this post. I'm still trying to catch up after traveling.