Wednesday, May 29, 2019

May 29, 2019 Sketch Challenge


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is sketch challenge and here is our sketch:


I really enjoyed the sketch this week - and I did flip it to be a horizontal card.
I am a dog lover - and just so happens that my new chemo buddy loves dogs as well so I thought this might bring a smile.  Anyone who has had a "puppy" knows they like to be mischievous and this guy is certainly getting his chew in.  I used 4201-K Playtime Puppy  colored with copic markers and then I went in with a "hard" lead pencil and added some fur detail.  You can see this if you zoom in.  Used some doggie print dp and some strips that matched to make the sketch.  In the corners I used a die cut of puppies and put one in each corner.  I die cut FUN as I know this pup is surely having fun.

Next week we will have a "new" Rock Star rejoining us on our team - so looking forward to sharing her creations with us.  So keep an eye open for her. 

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the sketch challenge photo .   So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of   -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

9 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and doggy image Shirley.. My dog is over 2yrs old and still chewing everything he can steal...Loz

Esther Asbury said...

Such a cute puppy card, Shirley! I love the dp you used and those doggie die cuts!

Donna said...

So adorable, like the extra dogs in the corners and darling designer paper!

joy said...

Great coloring on your image and great selection of DP.

Laurie Unger said...

Darling puppy card - awesome job on the sketch!

*Vicki* said...

Awe! That puppy is so so CUTE!! LOVE your use of the papers and colors!! The added doggie accents are perfect and the papers are so fun too!! Excellent take on the sketch! HUGS

Cheryl W said...

Love your puppy card. You won't believe this, but I made a puppy card today, too, as well as two dog-themed t-shirts for my son and his wife. They just got a new little Golden Doodle. I'll be sharing my makes soon on my blog.

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love this image...a lot! Your card is so adorable! Thanks for sharing :) Glad to be back at RI with my bestie!

Heather said...

Super cute!!! Love the papers you used; they definitely add to the "fun" theme!!