Wednesday, September 11, 2019

September 11, 2019 Tic Tac Toe

This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is Tic Tac Toe which is one of my favorite challenges, there are so many possibilities. 


Here is my card and I went with Winged Things, Square Card, and Embossing (heat).  

I went with a clean and simple card (for me) and then found a black doily that I had saved in my stash for quite some time.  Always love to used long forgotten stuff from my stash.  I choose the 102-F Dragonfly and in the center I used the sentiment 8708-E Sending Smile .  All are heat embossed with some glitter black embossing powder.  I had some pretty glittery enamel dots that I used in the corner to finish up the card.  My card is 4 x 4 square. 

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic Tac Toe.    So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love your black and white (clean-and-simple) design! The black doily was the perfect addition to finish things off!

*Vicki* said...

I think that black doily was ready to come out of hiding to add the perfect touch to your design here Shirley!! Love the black and white concept on this too!! HUGS

loz said...

Beautiful card and doily Shirley..loz

Laurie Unger said...

This turned out awesome! Great take on the TTT challenge this week!

Patti J said...

Ha ha ha....you and I are truly sisters from another mother! Can't believe we did the same thing AGAIN! Lol...beautifully done, dearest friend! Love it!

Heather said...

So pretty! The black doily is perfect!!

Donna said...

Stunning card Shirley, black and white are so elegant on a card!

Cheryl W. said...

What a perfect way to use that doily, and it looks so pretty. Great card!