Thursday, September 05, 2019

September 5, 2019 Carter's Birthday Card

My great grandson Carter celebrated his 4th birthday yesterday on the 4th - I already had two posts scheduled for that day so I posted it today.

This was a "freebie" from Simon Says a couple of years ago and I thought it was perfect for Carter's 4th Birthday  I found the pizza paper at Michaels - which went perfectly with the pup and pizza.  I used SU dies to cut out the label he is stamped on.  is birthday party is not until Sept. 14 but wanted to get his card to him before then.  Besides it is just another good reason to make himanother card or a cute tag to go with his gift.  Love you Carter. 

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Carter will love it - can't believe he's turning FOUR already!!! Thanks for sharing - I'm smiling out loud :)

*Vicki* said...

Now that is too stinkin' CUTE!! "PUPeronni" pizza!! LOL!! Fabulous papers and a great card for any kid...even the grown up ones! HUGS

Darnell said...

This is a super adorable pizza and pup card for Carter, Shirley! He will love it! You are so blessed to be on round two in the grandchildren department!! Hugs, Darnell

Danni said...

Super cute!!

loz said...

Fabulous card and DP Shirley.. Perfect foe a 4yr old boy..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Perfect card for a 4-year-old. I especially love the "woof, woof, woof" around the puppy. Really made me smile.