Saturday, June 08, 2013

Gina K Designs Only God, CS from AMuse Studio, black bling from Kaiser Kraft, ribbon from my stash

I have been a bit sluggish on posting any new creations this week - but when I saw this stamp I knew it said everything that was happening to us this past week.  We had to put our precious Stella dog down last weekend, I had cataract surgery on Monday,  I had 50 luminary bags to stamp for Relay for Life,  and we had company on top of all of it, it was family so they totally understood our emotions.  I love the message this sentiment brings and it makes me remember that in times of trouble Only God can help us heal.  I am hoping a 3 day camping trip with just hubs and our other 2 dogs, a good book, and some bright sunshine will improve our spirits.  And hoping to find my MoJo really really soon, I miss being creative - that is just a part of who I am.   


6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

So sorry to hear you had to put your dog down last weekend, Shirley. Saying goodbye to our furry family members is so very sad and hard to do. Time away should help restore your good spirits!

Your card is fabulous. Love the wonderful sentiment and white with black color scheme.

Donna said...

Beautiful card, I always liked the black and white combo. The saying is perfect-it would be good in a frame! Enjoy your mini get away and I hope you came back refreshed!

Diane said...

This is a beautiful card and a very true sentiment. I am so sorry to hear about Stella! I know how hard that is, and only time and God can ease it. I am praying for you.

Diane said...

This is a beautiful card and a very true sentiment. I am so sorry to hear about Stella! I know how hard that is, and only time and God can ease it. I am praying for you.

Patti J said...

Your card turned out beautifully, and I was lucky enough to see the wonderful luminary bags today! Thanks for sharing! Sigh... No mojo here tonight, either. Our mojo's must be hanging out together someplace. Has truly been an emotional June, so far. Hugs...

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card and so sorry about your pet. I know the sorrow of doing this oh so well. God bless!
hugs
Glenda