Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15, 2013 Harold and Fred

Doodle Pantry Harold and Fred, Doodle Pantry DP, Spellbinders nesties, bakers twine, SU scallop punch

I needed a "Thank You" card and I know my BFF likes frogs so when I saw Doodle Pantry , Harold and Fred  colored up I thought how perfect for this occasion.  I popped his bill and then fussy cut the Fred Frog out (yes talk about fussy cut) and popped him up too.  Love the DP that goes with set and the wacky rect. nesties were perfect and worked very well.  Needed just a pop of color so used Bakers Twine and three little pearls.  It is already in the mail so hope she likes it!!! 

8 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card! Great job fussy cutting the frog out!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhhhhh, i was looking at this image just a few minutes ago because I want to make a card...thank you for added inspiration with your colorful, sweet card.

Unknown said...

Awesome design layout on this card Shirley...wow!

Patti J said...

This is adorable! Frogs are so much fun to create with! Your BFF will certainly love it! Thanks for sharing :-)

Donna said...

Yes, I love the card! Was a nice surprise and brightened my day. Was cute how just the beak and frog were 3D! I could of never cut the frog out like that. Thanks Shirley!

Diane said...

What a really cute card Shirley! I love the digital image and paper!
I agree you did a great job fussy cutting it out. Couldn't have done it myself.

Dawn Frost said...

Great cutting Shirley the little frog is just so sweet! Great thank you card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh wow, this is so sweet. Love your wonderful design, the dimension you added to the beak and frog. I'm a big fan too of the papers that come with this set.