Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27, 2013 Golf Birthday

AMuse stamps, asst. cs, Scor-Pal, ribbon from stash, washi tape, pop dots.

Just a quick card for a long time friend that loves to golf, I thought his bd was in July - oops then I looked and realized I best make a card and get it out tomorrow.  Fun to make.  
Had a great day yesterday shopping with a friend, Patti, see she has lost 70 pounds and I had promised her a shopping trip when she lost 50 - well we just never could get 1 day off together so it worked for us yesterday.  She got some new (unmentionables), a cute cute little black dress, I got some orange crops and a cute shirt to go with, then off to Archivers and then a stop at a cute little stamp store in Kimmswick.  I am exhausted and (out of money).

1 comment:

Donna said...

Cute, great masculine card!