Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013 Liberty Torch

Doodle Pantry Image and DP, Star brad from my stash, Nesties

With the 4th of July just around the corner I needed to make up a couple of cards to sent to my special chemo patients, and I love this image precolored and the DP goes so well with the image, not much extra needed to make this a "beautiful" card.  I printed the sentiment that came with the set and scored and folded on the score lines and it stands out which I really like, I have a feeling that it will flatten when I mail it but it makes a really nice statement.  Go to Doodle Pantry and check out some new mid month additions that Laurie added to the store.  

9 comments:

Patti J said...

Love this! What a great image, and the way you've done your sentiment is so awesome...your chemo folks will love it! Hope your visit with DGD and GDG went well! Talk to you later...

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful card for July 4. Love the dimension you added to the sentiment.

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful card Shirley, great background paper!

Unknown said...

Oh Shirley, this card is fantastic. I love the color combination a LOT!

Diane said...

Shirley I love what you did with this Doodle Pantry image and paper.
Isn't it fun! I am sure your chemo patients will love it.

Kathy D. said...

Congratulations!! Check out Clearly iStamp Blog!!

Email me at dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com

Kathy D.
Clearly Digi Stamps DT

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, great design and color combo!!

Unknown said...

wow Love your cards! Thanks for swinging by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment

Unknown said...

Oh- Love the name of your blog. I have two kitties that always seem to want to help as well.