Friday, January 31, 2020

January 31, 2020 Dino Days



I had a weekend with not much to do well ok I had my priorities and that was to make some boy card.  I recently was assigned a little boy in my Chemo Angels assignment and wow I had NO boy cards.  I quickly made a couple of turtle cards so I could get him a note in the mail but this week end I worked on some cute Dinosaur cards.  I used SU Dino Days which my friend Patti let me use for a few days.  We had shared the Dino Days DP so all I needed was the stamps and some imagination.



I used all SU supplies so that the inks, paper etc. would all go together.  I got him a dinosaur puzzle which will go with one of these cards.  When possible I try to match the card to the giftie.  These were fun to work with and I thank Patti for letting me borrow them.

When shopping I found some dinosaur stickers and a dinosaur puzzle, so I put them in a larger envelope and send those outwith the dino card.


Next will be working on some puppy dog cards.

5 comments:

Donna said...

These are just adorable, he will love these cards and the cute gifties!

*Vicki* said...

Awe! I just LOVE these dino cards Shirley!! They're so fun and colorful and just perfect for your little chemo boy!! What a really nice chemo angel you are with those special goodies for him too!! I know he'll love all of it for sure! Your warm my heart dear lady! P.S. Sure wish I was closer to you and Patti to have fun with!! HUGS

loz said...

They are soooooo CUTE Shirley..Loz

Danni said...

These are so fun!!

Cheryl W said...

Fun dino cards! Your little chemo buddy will be so excited to receive these plus all the dino-themed gifties you've found to go with them. You're so kind to do all this, Shirley. You're definitely making the world a better place!