Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13, 2012 Karate Boy

Mo's Digital Pencil Shop Digi, AMuse cs, copic markers, spellbinders nesties

I needed a karate or marshal arts image for a Chemo Angels" patient, I couldn't find one but my friend Patty J. knew right where to go Mo's Digital Pencil Shop  thanks Patti.  He was perfect for this request and he is so darn cute.  Colored him up with copics mounted him on a coupe of nesties and he is ready to go in the mail tomorrow am.  Hope this brings a smile to a special person.   

4 comments:

Lorie said...

I <3 this! My son is in Karate and this would be great for him!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, Shirley - he turned out SO stinkin' cute! And yes, Lorie, he'd be great for Kyler!!! Love what you created here, dear friend - cute, cute, cute!!!!

Donna said...

Too cute, is adorable! This card would make anyone smile.

AmethystCat said...

that's awesome! I love how you mixed the chevron and polka dot paper with that great image! super cute!