Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012 Sonny Honeycloud

Little Miss Muffet Digi Image, Bazzill CS, DP (from my stash), Spellbinders nesties, copics, Fiskars punch, EK Success punch, bling

Got to get this in the mail TODAY - dear granddaughter is having her 11th birthday on Friday - she is no longer a cutesy little girl, or not quite in that teen stage so I knew Honeycloud from Little Miss Muffet was Megan - sort of a "steampunk" look but still cute.  When she came to visit this summer for a week she had her favorite hat - which was purple so I choose green/purple color palette.  Now to go with this is a gift card to her favorite new store Justice which is just her style now.  Happy Birthday Megan!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another informative site. The

place else may just I get that kind of info written in such an ideal
approach? I have a project that

I'm just now operating on, and I've been at the look out for

such information.
My web blog : http://www.krupaitoon.com

Donna said...

Awesome card, she'll love it! So many great details, the corners are cute. Coloring and color choices are great.

AmethystCat said...

wonderful card!