Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22, 2012 Sarah

Digi Image "Little Miss Muffet", DP Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey, copic markers, Spellbinders nesties, MS snowflake punch, scallop punch SU

There was a challenge over at  Little Miss Muffet and I choose to use Sarah one of the digi images from the Little Misses collection.  The sentiment I computer generated and added it when I was sizing my digi.  Love the DP that I had in my stash - and the nesties I used worked perfectly.  Needed something else so I had some glitter paper that I used on the bottom and used the scallop punch and then punched out 2 snowflakes and popped them up with pop dots.  This is my Christmas card to my little chemo girl - I'm thinking she is going to like it.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card! Am sure your chemo girl will love it
too. Merry Christmas Mom

Donna said...

Adorable, she will love it. All the colors and special touches are great.

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card; I really like this image! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Frea, Dt Member LMM Challenges

Curt in Indy said...

What a wonderful card you created for the challenge. The background paper is perfect. Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years! Best, Curt

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card for your chemo angel, Shirley! Love the papers and the sweet image you chose! Thanks for entering it in the Little Miss Muffet Christmas challenge!

AmethystCat said...

LOVE this! adorable image and super sweet card! love how you put it together!