Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15, 2012 Tractor Sheep


Doodle Pantry Tractor Sheep digi image, Doodle Pantry DP, asst. cs, MS punch, AMuse bakers twine, spellbinders nesties.

I needed a card in a hurry this am before I headed out to the post office - had a special request for Chemo Angels and the request was for a "retired" farmer who needed encouragement and he also had a sense of humor.  Well I knew I had printed out the Tractor Sheep from Doodle Pantry  images so all I had to do was print out the digi matching paper, (the digis were precolored), cut out the images with my spellbinders nesties, wrap a bit of bakers twine and i was ready to go.  The sentiment inside both cards reads "I'm pulling for you". Just a note - all digi images from Doodle Pantry are 35% off now thru Jan. 3, so go on over and check out your favorite digi images from Doodle Pantry, now is the time to add them to your collection.  

4 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

How darling is this!!! thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love that this card went to a retired farmer - how perfect is that!!

Linda Anderson said...

How perfect for a farmer!! Isn't it fun when an image fits perfectly to the receipient?!! Love it.

Linda

AmethystCat said...

fantastic cards - I might have to go get those tractors for my nephews! Too cute!