Tuesday, December 04, 2012

December 4, 2012 Peppermint

Doodle Pantry Digi Image - Peppermint, AMuse candy cane cs, Quick-Kutz nesties, Spellbinders Nesties,  Corner Punch EK Success

WOW - Laurie over at Doodle Pantry has just added a wonderful color image of Peppermint - and all I could think of was the sweet taste of the peppermint candies that I love.  I printed a percolored image out on cs, cut out with nesties, then the word peppermint and again love the new dies from Spellbinders it cuts not only the word but the fancy image behind the word.  This set comes with 5 nesties and 5 middles.  Love the candy cane cs from AMuse, as well as the cherry cs again from AMuse - it matched the red peppermints perfect.  I found a basket of punches the other day when I was cleaning out my closet and this worked perfect to add a little umpf to my card, it works on all 4 corners and then just slide the cut to size cs in the corners.  Two little pearls and this card is ready to go in an envie and get an address.  What a quick addition to my growing stack of Christmas cards.  

9 comments:

Patti J said...

Squeal...I love that Laurie has colored this image! What a great idea! And, I think that I must have those tags. Although, I have two sets of fancy tags already...lol. Great card, my friend! Enjoyed yesterday, and it helped me to locate my missing mojo - thanks!

Donna said...

This is just too cute, so bright and cheery!

Anonymous said...

I can just smell and taste the candies. Great job.
Marian

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - that candy just pops off the page all ready to eat up - love the red and green.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome card, Shirley! Love your fabulous design.

Diane said...

Shirley I just love this card. I also love the Candy Cane and cherry cs from Amuse. Looks like it was fun to make!

Linda Anderson said...

YUM!!! This card sure is sweet!! Love your striped paper as well as those glorious nesties.

Linda

Glenda Atkins said...

How yummy! Laurie's precoloured peppermint image is darling and the paper so festive. Love the corner embellishments you created,wonderful Christmas card!

AmethystCat said...

super cute! love the candies and how you colored them mixed with the candy cane paper. adorable!