Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 26, 2012 Bouquet of Flowers

Great Impressions Stamp, AMuse CS, copic markers, Spellbinders nesties, flower punch, small circle punch, AMuse bling

It was a toss up last week on which card to send dear granddaughter for her 11th birthday.  When I saw this stamp as the "feature" stamp at the StampPad in Kimmswick, MO and it was 40% off and you got the postcard with all the stamp ideas well it just jumped in my basket and came home with me - okay as well as a couple of others LOL.  This little girl was so fun to color and paper piece and she stamped beautifully.  Haven't put a sentiment or greeting on it yet - but I know it will soon be on its way to a Chemo patient so when the request comes in I will stamp probably a Hello on the outside and a Thinking of You on the inside. Stay tuned for more cards using Great Impression stamps!!!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Very cute! Love that sweet image, and she's so much fun done up in red and white! Great job! lol...haven't even put away my 'stash' yet from our shopping trip!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable, like the paper piecing and how you colored the hair. I haven't unloaded my stash yet either. Finished making a baby album for a shower tomorrow so now I can play with my new things!

Diane said...

You have been busy! I love the last 4 projects you posted, but I love this one the most. You are stirring up the creativity in me, and now the holidays are over, maybe I can get started.

AmethystCat said...

your paper-piecing is just lovely! that image is so cute and your card is perfect!