Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fairytale Fun


This is an idea I saw over at Stamp-TV and I adapted it to TAC stamps. I used my new labels 7 nestabilities which sort of looks like an open book, especially after I scored a line down the middle. I left the die in place, sponged ballet blu on the inside and then used our script stamp to appear as if it was the text. I used our cute little prince frog from Fairytale Fun, colored him with copics and glitter pens cut him out with the scallop nesties and pop dotted him in the middle of the page. I then decided to add a bookmark ribbon down the middle just to add a bit of color. The words are from a very old retired set but it worked perfect for this card.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

sooo cute! love how you made this look like a book. Great job!

Heidi Hihn said...

Adorable! Great job coloring!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! Love that nestie set, and it really does look like a book! Great job!

Patti J said...

Ack...love it!!! How cute! (You didn't tell me that you have new nesties!) Great job, as always!

Trudy Osborn said...

his is so creative! Really looks like a book! Great card.

Christine said...

Love your blog Shirley. It is so cute. Love "miss kitty" the black cat.
Christine H.

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my! Isn't that precious?! I love frogs SO much. What a fun way to create the book, too. Very neat!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Christine Pennington said...

too stinkin' cute!