Sunday, April 04, 2010

Flower Collage Trio


I "cased" this idea from someone and I can't remember who so if you are out there please let me know. WOW IRL this card really pops but is rather hard to see the true effect on a flat plane. The image was stamped twice, then the flowers, stems and leaves are colored then Crystal Lacquer was applied to the flowers and leaves. I know for card makers it is hard to let anything sit overnight but this needs to be totally dry before you trim with the Kai mini scissors. Pop dot the flowers and leaves on top of the original image, add a bit of color to the other flowers in the collage and you have one of those wow cards. I used the decorative corner punch for just a little extra. Hope everyone has a Happy and Blessed Easter.

5 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Nice job on this Shirley! I can tell that those flowers really do pop IRL!

Alley said...

This is one of the first sets I had ever gotten and you've done a fun job with it.

Teresa Jenkins said...

I love this set! You did such a wonderful job coloring!

Unknown said...

I remember this set. Never had it but still cool. Your card is great!

Bridgett Owens said...

Isn't that fantastic?! I really like how you have created this. So fun and fresh! Love it!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett