Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Joy of Easter - Confirmation card


Had a friend ask me to make a confirmation card for her granddaughter, my first thought was the precious little girl from Joy of Easter, only thing I didn't want her holding the chicken. I punched out a small butterfly in gold and it looks like it is ready to fly from her hands. For this card I chose white on white with dotted swiss cuttlebug for the background. I stamped the little girl on our labels 4 nestabilities (I use this die set so much), I cut the tag from stampbilities fancy tags. Edge the label and tag with our stardust clear jelly pen. Colored the girls hair and skin with copics. I paperpieced her dress after I ran it through the dotted swiss cuttlebug. A sheer white bow and card complete. I hope my friend will be happy.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

it's gorgeous!

Teresa Jenkins said...

She is so pretty! Great idea with the butterfly, and I love the swiss dot emboss!

Christine Pennington said...

Great idea- love it!