Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Summer Boys


My friend Suzanne
sent me some stamped images of TAC Summer Boys and I colored the little guy playing baseball with my Copic markers (love those markers). I had bought some baseball scrap paper from our LSS O'Dears and knew this would work perfect for this image. I used a greeting that is retired, but it was perfect for this card. I am thinking my little Chemo Angel guy is going to like this one also, he just might get a couple of "special cards" in the mail this week.

3 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great card! I think that set is just too cute... have a little guy of my own! I'm sure he will love it!

Suzanne said...

Great card! Glad the images worked for you!

Bridgett Owens said...

Wonderful card and I know he is going to love getting it!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett