Friday, April 16, 2010

Graphic Blooms


I have been "blurfing" and ran across this blog in which she simply stamps!!! Her blog is Simplicity and I really like her style. I needed a quick thank you card this pm and thought I would try to "sort of" duplicate a simple card so here is my attempt. This is a far stretch from my usual style and is pale in comparison to Simplicity but it was a quick fun card to make. I used Graphic Blooms in Reflection Blue and Chartreuse put a bling in the center of each, did a couple of score-pal lines to break it a bit. For my thanks I ran across a Stampendous clear stamp in my stash and it just worked perfect for this card. I like how it totally fit across the bottom of a 5 1/2 in. card. Let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Cute card! I just love simple cards, but have a hard time coming up with ones I like, even if I copy someone EXACTLY, it doesn't seem to be a pretty as theirs

Laurie Unger said...

Nicely done! CAS are all the rage right now and I can see why.

Patti J said...

Awesome card, dear friend! You are going to be the CAS queen in no time! Great job!

Heidi Hihn said...

Love it! I love the little details...the embossing...the bling! Great job!

Alley said...

I really enjoy the simplicity and it's adorable.

Teresa Jenkins said...

Lovely card! Sometimes we get carried away with layers and embellies... this is perfect, and my fav tool... the scor bug.. woo hoo