Sunday, April 25, 2010

Skateboard Boy


Once again my friend Pat let me stamp a couple of The Greeting Farm image of this darling skateboarding guy. As soon as I saw him I knew my little guy I correspond with for chemo Angels would like him. I used some Basic Grey papers that TAC used to carry years ago - I know I don't get rid of "anything". It was perfect for this card. I did a simple gatefold card cute the boy out with nesties, colored him with Copics, and used a very light gray for my card base. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

I just love the Greeting Farm images...they have so many great boy ones!
Cute card, that little guy will love it

Heidi Hihn said...

Wonderful!! You did such a nice job your chemo Angel will love it! I am sure it will bring a great big smile to your Angels face!

Teresa Jenkins said...

He's so cute! love the colors you used!

Patti J said...

Ca-Uteness!!!! Love what you did with this sweet image. Your little guy will smile from ear to ear when he gets this. You are so thoughtful!