Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Congrats


This card is for my dear granddaughter Paige - who has had a lot going on in her life this last week. Her dear boyfriend proposed to her last week on top of her having to take nursing state boards. (I will let you know how that turned out when she hears, as I have a card to post). I love this set Rolling By - (as I love all our little children sets in our catalog) and thought the little girl/boy on skates was just too cute. Talk about thinking out of the box - I had a set called Words of Wisdom (retired/special edition) which I cut apart and used Theres nothing like Falling in Love and then on the inside I used a congrats stamp and wrote my own little message. They have know each other since 8th grade but somehow just didn't get together until now. In fact granddaughter was engaged last year and the engagement was broken. We love Rusty - he is funny, caring, polite, Christian and most important adores Paige. He will be a welcome to our family.

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Can't wait to meet the wonder-man!!! If he makes Paige smile that gorgeous smile, I love him too! Great card, dear friend - it's even CA-UTER in real life! She will love it :)

Angela K said...

This card is wonderful, your coloring is too!! I hope that they will be fabulously happy !!

Sonia said...

Beautiful card! love the coloring! Great Job!

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is too, too CUTE! I love the sentiment you chose to go with it.