Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good Luck


I have had this stamp set a while and I just love all the little girls/boys we have in our line. I spoke with dear granddaughter this weekend and she told me she was sitting for her nursing state boards this coming Friday - 1-14 so I knew which stamp I was going to use. I got the Good Luck from a "retired" set Friendly Greetings, and the little girl from Rolling By. I colored her with copic markers. I used TuttiFrutti DP a bit of sheer blue polka dot ribbon and 2 small nailheads on the scooter. On the inside I used another "retired" saying God will help you stand up to anything. I have used this set Words of Wisdom many many times and will continue to hang on to it. I lined the inside of the envelope with the same DP that is on the card. I am sure she will be happy for the encouraging words inside.

7 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

So cute! Congrats & good luck to you granddaughter!

Curt in Indy said...

First, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am so honored. And thanks for the kind comment about my work. As for your work, it is beautiful! I've spent some time looking at your work and I love what I see. I really love your style. However, I was a bit disappointed that I didn't see any pics of your sweet Bella & Stella on your side bar!!!! Let's get some pics of those girls up! LOL Best, Curt

Susan said...

This is really cute. What a lucky granddaughter!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! Great coloring and love the ribbon!

Unknown said...

Cute card! And I bet your granddaughter will do great!

Patti J said...

I know that Paige will do so well on her test! Keep me posted! Love your card - that little gal is just too cute! Perfect sentiment too!

Laurie Unger said...

Adorable!