Friday, January 14, 2011

PWP Valentine


I have been on a roll with Valentine cards this week - and I love using a red, ivory, and black palette - it makes a rich looking card. I used a PWP ($2.95) called Diamond ornament and stamped in a pattern using my stamp-a-ma-jig (what would I do without that tool). Used #4 nestie to cut out the red and ivory that I mounted on the main card. happy Heart Day is a retired set called Label Lingo and I am using it quite a bit lately. A few red pearls for my bling and a simple Valentine.

5 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! I just used my stamp-a-ma-jig for the first time last week... amazing! Love your background!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I know I have the Stamp-a-ma-Jig somewhere....

kssdesigns said...

Love what you did with these TAC stamps! Don't you just love that label lingo set? Too bad it's retired.

Trudy Osborn said...

very pretty!

Patti J said...

Awesome card! You are rockin' these images! Great job :) Had fun today! Did you see DH on the 9 pm news? lol....Another story coming up at 10 pm! Talk to you later!