Saturday, January 22, 2011

Guess Whoo


I got a new punch for Christmas and had not yet played with it although I really think it is cute!!! I really enjoyed creating the little owls for this card. I used the branch from Artsy owl and the sentiment from What A Hoot. I used pop dots to lift the owls just a bit off the limb. Colored the branch with prisma pencils and OMS and added a bit of bling to the left side of the card. I think this will go to dear granddaughter (the youngest who is 9) as we do really miss her and wish she lived closer than 500 miles in South Bend IN. She loves to get cards from Grandma so I think she will enjoy getting this one.

6 comments:

Patti J said...

She will love it! I can see her sweet smile already! Hmmm...you are holding out on me - didn't know you got this punch! Darling card, dear friend - love everything about it!!!

Chelsea said...

OMG ..... I love it. Works great with that branch.

kssdesigns said...

Love those owls!

Unknown said...

This is great! Your granddaughter will LOVE it!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty! The punch is awesome with these stamps, just the right size!

Julie Robinson said...

what a FUN card!