Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hooray


Dear granddaughter called me and she can now sign RN behind her name - she passed her state boards and is on her way to a rewarding (most of the time) career. She has a job in Telemetry at SEMO - Southeast Missouri University Hospital working nights. I made this card the same time I made her Good Luck card as I used the same cs and DP. I used the little girl from Cheery Thoughts - paperpieced her dress and colored the rest with copics. I colored the star with the stardust clear pen we have in the catalog. Hope she enjoys.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

That's awesome! Congrats to her!

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is so cute. She is going to LOVE it

Laurie Unger said...

Great job with the paper piecing! cute card

Patti J said...

I am so proud of that girl! She overcame so much while in the midst of climbing this mountain! Congratulations to Paige, for her accomplishment, and to gram for being the perfect grandma!!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Congrats to your granddaughter! That's quite an accomplishment! Your card is adorable and nice paper-piecing!