Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday


I found a box of cards in the back of the craft room closet and it was so much fun to sit and look through them. I am thinking I made this card at least 3-4 years ago and I remember using rubber bands on a brayer and a K-pad. A few months the angels had a technique swap and this was one of the techniques that was in the swap. Talk about a simple card - I think the Happy Birthday is from a retired set called Swirly Sayings and remember this punch we used to carry - where we could wrap the string around the card, well yes I still have that punch too. There are just some things that I can't give up!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it fun to look back! Cute card!

AmethystCat said...

how fun! I haven't ever done that technique but definitely need to try it!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Love the rubber band brayer! Such a cute card!