Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016 Fishes




Needed a cute simple easy quick card to get in the mail and I remember I had this one all colored up and "almost put together.  I really like fishes - and saw a video on line that I want to CASE using my Misti - but this one worked for me.  Used a stamp I have had for a while from Stampabilities colored him with colored pencils and glitter pens and put in a couple of extra fishes and some bubbles.  The extra fish and sentiment are from Simon Says.   

4 comments:

Diane said...

Great fun card Shirley. I love the bright colors. And that fish is so cute.

Donna said...

Love it, this is so cute and cheery and beautiful design!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is a total day brightener. I'm certain the recipient will love it!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!!! Thanks for my morning smiles! Another day is getting underway here in Germany! Miss you!