Sunday, May 22, 2016

May 22, 2016 REPEAT IMPRESSIONS Flower Power Backgrounds and Borders Release.




GOOD MORNING


What a pretty Sunday it is here in Southern MO.  We had quite a rainy week - well really a rainy month but all this rain has made the flowers bloom and they are just beautiful.  I am so proud to be able to share with you another new release from REPEAT IMPRESSIONS  new flower series.  Below are two cards I made using Flower Power 103 series.  







My first card uses the large background stamp with such a variety of beautiful flowers and the ideas are limitless on how you can use this stamp.  I stamped it on white cs and colored it using my Gelatos and Faber-Castell big brush artist pens.  I think I like getting my fingers messy but it cleans up very well with a baby wipe.  I embossed my sentiment on vellum and added two med. black pearls.  

On my second card - again I used a flowered oval and I saw a frame - so I stamped the small butterfly using 9009-F.   I stamped both images on vellum and embossed with gold.  I then colored on the back of the vellum using Tombow markers.  I added my sentiment 4025F and embossed it in black on a shimmer gold strip.  A narrow blue ribbon finished this card .

Repeat Impressions' Flower Power Backgrounds & Borders Release!
Please join us at The House That Stamps Built this week as we celebrate another new release in Repeat Impressions' online store. This latest NEW stamp series is called Flower Power Backgrounds & Borders. This Thursday thru Sunday some of the RI Rock Stars are posting their wonderful creations to showcase the new series.
These stamp designs are all available now as wood mounts, cling mounts, and as plain, unmounted rubber in the Repeat Impressions online store. This complete series is also available as one plain unmounted sheet of rubber so that you can get ALL 7 stamps in this series at a huge savings.
To view the complete series and purchase any of the designs please visit this page of Repeat's online store at...http://www.repeatimpressions.com/flowerpowerbacknborders.ht…
Please visit The House That Stamps Built blog each day... Thursday, May 19th thru Sunday, May 22nd... and leave your comments to be entered into a drawing to win an unmounted sheet of RI's Flower Power Backgrounds & Borders series. To qualify for this free giveaway your comments must be left no later than 5pm eastern time on Sunday, May 22nd. On Monday, May 23rd Wendy will announce the winner on Repeat's Facebook page so be sure to "Like" and follow them there if you don't already.
Comment on RI's blog... http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com
Follow RI on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/RepeatImpression

CHALLENGES;

     Penny's Paper Craft - anything goes
     Crafty Gals Corner - May flowers 



8 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning cards, like the deep vivid color on the first one and the elegance of your second one!

Diane said...

Beautiful cards! I love the way you used the Vellum and the coloring. I think the 2nd one is my favorite.

Heather said...

Two beautiful cards! I guess we both had the same idea for the frame image; great minds think alike!

Cheryl W said...

Two wonderful cards, Shirley! I especially like the first one - such happy colors and bold blooms. It just makes me smile.

Cheri said...

Gorgeous cards, Shriley! Love the vellum one especially.

Kristina said...

Lovely cards thanks so much for joining as over at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog.

Lisa Mensing said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner May Flowers Challenge. Lisa DT

Patti J said...

Yikes, canNOT choose a favorite! Love them both!!! Thanks for the floral inspiration :)