Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 17, 2016 Cheers



Is this little guy the cutest - he is from Gerda Steiner, for a monthly challenge that she sponsers.  Each month she offers a free digi after you have participated (buying one of her darling digis), special for the monthly challenge.  I thought about this wanting a bright and cheery card.  I had a stencil from Memory Box called Texture Drip.  I sponged the stencil with some bright cheery clors to use for my background.  Colored the image with copic markers and cut out the word cheers.  What a fun card to make.
     Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge - use "free digi"

4 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Shirley!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, my friend!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable, sweet image and like your background!

Victoria Rowson said...

So sweet.