Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May 25, 2016 Repeat Impressions SketchChallenge



GOOD MORNING

It is the last Wednesday of the month and that means sketch challenge over at The House that Stamps Built.



For my take on the sketch challenge I used a library pocket that I picked up at Michael's Store the last time I went shopping.  Who can go to Michael's and not buy something right???  I stamped my image using the new Flower Power Series - 10307H - 10316D and 10321-H  from REPEAT IMPRESSIONS .  After I stamped my image I embossed in black tinsel embossing powder.  I punched a circle out and cut it in half using the same designer paperthat I used for the background.  I stamped my Happy Birthday - 1113-D.  I needed a touch of bling - so wrapped a black ribbon around the library pocked and used a gem jewel again from Michael's.  

Hoping you will create a card using our photo inspiration to enter our challenge over at
The House that Stamps Built.  You don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will get an added bonus of an additional entry in the random drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions gift certificate. HINT - take a peek over on my side bar and you will see a 10% discount on Repeat Impressions stamps.  We would love to see you create something.

Now why not go check out my DT team mates and see what they have created.
   
Cheri     Deonna      Joy      Kathy    Heather  Laurie   and   Patti 


7 comments:

Diane said...

Love your card. I really like the stamping on designer paper, and don't do much of that. The bling is the perfect touch.

Laurie Unger said...

Love this and I really like the addition of the library card - very creative!

Donna said...

What a darling card and like your bling!

loz said...

Beautiful card and layout Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love the papers you used, and the stamping on the patterned paper is awesome! Love that little bling, too.

Cheri said...

What a unique card this makes with the library pocket from the sketch!!! WTG, girl!!!!

Patti J said...

Loved your creativity on this card! Stamping on the DP was pure genius! Great job :)