Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 18, 2016 REPEAT IMPRESSIONS Photo Callenge



WOW
GOOD MORNING

We are already more than half way through May and somehow most days just seem to get busier.  This week was a photo inspiration


and here is my take on this challenge.


For this challenge over at THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT    I saw the spring flowers and immediately thought of this amazing 8 1/2  x 11 sheet of stamps called  Contain Yourself offered at 
I needed a pretty feminine birthday card and this was perfect.  I colored the image with copic markers, spica gel pens and copic white paint.  Then I remembered I had some pink tulle so I got it out, - ok - then some white organdy ribbon tied in a bow and I think this card was ready to go, except I needed a small glittered butterfly in the picture. I cut off the top foanything goesld of the card so I had room to use the vertical Happy Birthday 6104-J .  

 Hoping you will create a card using our photo inspiration to enter our challenge over at
The House that Stamps Built.  You don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will get an added bonus of an additional entry in the random drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions gift certificate. HINT - take a peek over on my side bar and you will see a 10% discount on Repeat Impressions stamps.  We would love to see you create something.

Now why not go check out my DT team mates and see what they have created.
   Cheri     Deonna      Joy      Kathy    Heather   Laurie     and   Patti  

                   Challenges:
     Crafty Enjoyment - flower garden
     Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
    Craft your passion - anything goes
     A Gem of a challenge - flowers
     The Crafty Addicts - anything goes - add a sentiment 
,    

8 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous card! I love the coloring and the glittered butterfly. The ribbon is the Perfect Touch. It makes me think of spring and summer. What are happy card!

Pam Sparks said...

so pretty Shirley! Beautiful take on the photo!

Heather said...

Very pretty!! Love that bit of tulle; perfect finishing touch.

Cheryl W said...

You rocked this one, Shirley! Your card is so pretty. Love the floral image and your tulle and ribbon. What a lovely feminine touch!

Patti J said...

Perfect card for this challenge! Great job, and that sparkle is just right for that sweet butterfly!

Donna said...

Stunning card, beautiful coloring and I like the vertical Happy Birthday and the sheer ribbon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT

kartkadopolski said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your project with all of us at craftyejnoyments.co.uk challenge #7

Katarzyna Ewa

my candy
DT craftyenjoyments.co.uk
we have a Blog Hop 1-15.06.2016 with great prizes at House of Cards