Friday, May 20, 2016

May 20, 2016 Happy Birthday Dog


Using another Gerda Steiner digi image today - I needed a child's birthday card and thought this was perfect.  Colored this little doxie dog and banner with copic markers, cut out Happy Birthday - used some new cute summer papers I had in my "HUGE" paper pad basket - this is from Echo Park called Summer Days.  Thought it worked out really well for this image.  Going to put a little "green folding paper" in the card and I think he will be happy.     Challenges:
     GSD-stamps - Monthly challenge - share your design

5 comments:

Diane said...

How cute! So bright and cheerful. I am sure he will be thrilled. Perfect kids card.

Laurie Unger said...

This made me giggle! What a fun card!

Cheryl W said...

Super card! The bright colors and fun image make it perfect for a child.

Donna said...

Such an adorable card, took just a second to grasp the green folding paper, lol.

Patti J said...

Ha ha ha....what a cutie patootie! Darling card, my friend :)